Electrical Duties, LLC. believes safety is a value that must be continually maintained in order to provide their employees, clients and customers a safe and productive work environment. Safety is the job done.
Proper grounding prevent unwanted voltage on non-current-carrying metal objects, such as tool and appliance casings, raceways, and enclosures, as well as facilitate the correct operation of overcurrent devices.
Grounding and bonding is the single most important practice for the protection of people and property, but unfortunately, it remains the least understood. Electrical Duties, knowing the potential hazards of improper grounding and bonding can help ensure that we are not putting our customers and their investment at risk.
As part of our Grounding and Bonding System Service we will:
• Inspect your existing grounding and Bonding system
• Advise if you need to up-grade your existing system
• Provide a written estimate
• Open needed permits with the proper municipality
• Complete the installation
• We will pass final inspection and submit to you, a signed off permit either for your own records or to submit to your insurance company.
We can help you, contact us!
An uninterruptible power supply, also uninterruptible power source, UPS or battery/flywheel backup,…
When do you need need to up-grade your electrical service? All structures have limited electrical capacity,…
Security lighting is a vital deterrent to theft and vandalism. Police reports confirm that well illuminated…