Electrical Duties, LLC. believes safety is a value that must be continually maintained in order to provide their employees, clients and customers a safe and productive work environment. Safety is the job done.
When Do You Need An Electrical Panel Upgrade?
When your current electrical panel does not allow for additional circuits to be added, or when your panel is overloaded where more than one circuit wire is connected to a circuit breaker made for only one wire, it is time for an electrical panel upgrade. Upgrading your existing electrical panel to a larger electrical panel that can handle more power in amps and provide more circuits for your current and future needs is the best way to correct this situation.Electrical Duties’ electricians are experienced and proficient at addressing any challenges that might arise when upgrading from your old electrical panel to your new electrical panel, saving you time and money!
As part of our electrical panel upgrade service we will:
• Inspect your existing electrical panel
• Advise you whether you need to upgrade or repair your existing electrical panel
• Provide a written estimate
• Open needed permits with the proper municipality
• Complete all electrical work
• We will pass final inspection and submit to you, a signed off permit either for your own records or to submit to your insurance company.
You shouldn’t have to choose between using your appliances and turning on the A/C
ELECTRICAL DUTIES can help you, contact us!
An uninterruptible power supply, also uninterruptible power source, UPS or battery/flywheel backup,…
When do you need need to up-grade your electrical service? All structures have limited electrical capacity,…
Security lighting is a vital deterrent to theft and vandalism. Police reports confirm that well illuminated…